Wednesday, April 13, 2011

I and Love and You

Ok, so I'm very excited for summer to come. In just four weeks, I will be barefoot, eating lots of watermelon, and wearing shorts and tanktops. But, most of all, I am excited for a concert I will be attending.
Recently, I was introduced to the Avett Brothers, and fell in love. Their folk-like music is so happy-go-lucky, yet peaceful so that their sound is addicting-- I find myself humming their songs through my classes and getting ready to them in the mornings.
Anyway, I was looking over their tour dates and locations, and found a concert in my hometown in June. Naturally and without a second thought, I bought a ticket (good idea? I think yes).
Here's a little taste of their hit "I and Love and You."
Enjoy!

Cordelia

No comments:

Post a Comment