Thursday, April 7, 2011

Keep It Simple Stupid

     Have you ever thought about how simple life is, but how complicated we seem to make it? I was thinking about the busy day I have planned for tomorrow and how I wish my Fridays could be spent in a more relaxing way. But what we think of as hectic, others may think of as uncomplicated. For me, being in class for an hour, volunteering at a nearby nursing home for three hours, then having practice for three hours constitutes a busy day. But I am reminded of those that cannot afford to go to school, those that are physically unable to play sports, and the residents of the nursing home that look forward to my visit once a week. I am glad that I am not one of those that has to work 12 hours straight in a cubicle at a minimum wage job, or those that have no where to go; no one to see. All in all, life isn't so bad. Even the "busiest" of days cannot be fully unappreciated. Just take each day as it comes.

Cordelia

No comments:

Post a Comment